12 WEEKS THAT COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE
In 12 short weeks you could have the certificates of completion and the skills you need to qualify you for a career in aerospace. The education you'll receive includes interactive, simulation-based on-line learning that is blended with instructor led, hands-on laboratory instruction.
All WATR program courses (Core & Speciality) are 12 weeks in length. Students must achieve a 3.0 GPA (80%) on all
on-line quizzes and on the final exam to receive a Certificate of Completion and move on to their speciality program. Students must achieve a 3.0 GPA (80%) on all online quizzes, the final exam and on lab
projects to receive a Certificate of Completion in any of the speciality programs.
- 66% of your learning time will be spent in online courses
- The average online course progression is three modules per day
- 34% of your learning time will be hands-on instructor led laboratory instruction where you will gain hands-on experience applying your knowledge and skills
- If you have already completed a WATR program course and would like to take additional speciality course/s, the Core program is not required
- New courses start approximately every 30 days
- Scheduling of the certificate programs are subject to change based upon the needs of our industry partners
- All courses and programs are administered by Edmonds Community College
- For the most up-to-date class schedules, please click on the registration tab
- When you see a date that fits your schedule go to the Enroll page from the main menu and register if paying by credit card or call the registration desk for other types of payment