Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there qualifications to apply? YES - 18 year of age and access to a computer with high-speed internet connection
- Do I register at the Edmonds Community College campus? NO - All WATR program registration is through the Business Training Center.
Call: 425.640.1840 or Online at: email@example.com
Location: WATR Center 3008 100th Street SW, Everett, WA 98204
- Does the program qualify for financial assistance? YES - There are several financial assistance programs (not FAFSA eligible) that are available for students to access.
- Do veteran benefits apply? YES - All programs are eligible for the use of GI bill benefits.
- Do you waive the Core if I already have aerospace or equivalent experience? NO - The Core is mandatory for all first time students to WATR including incumbent workers.
- Do you offer job assistance? YES - We provide assistance with resumes and interviewing skills.
- Do you guarantee a job? NO - Students are responsible for applying for jobs and showing up prepared for interviews.
- Can I take two specialities at the same time? NO - You can take multiple certificate programs but not at the same time.
- Can I choose to take the course either online or hands-on? NO - All programs have both an online and a hands-on lab component with scheduled completion dates.
- Am I guaranteed a certificate if I complete the course? NO - Students must complete all tests and projects at 80% or better to earn a certificate
- Can I stop by and see the program? YES - Scheduled tours are offered each week at Noon on Monday.