The Washington Aerospace Training & Research Center programs are delivered in five unique certificates of
All students are required to complete the Aerospace Manufacturing Core Skills program prior to their speciality. Students must
achieve a 3.0 GPA (80%) on all on-line quizzes and on the final exam to receive a Certificate of Completion and move on to their speciality program.
Students must achieve a 3.0 GPA (80%) on all online quizzes, the final exam and on lab projects to receive a Certificate of Completion in any of the speciality programs. For a video
demonstration of each program, click HERE.
Click Here for Class Times and To Register
- The Core and one Speciality Program Certificate are required for program completions
- At the time of registration choose the Core Certificate that aligns with the Speciality program you wish to pursue
- Students are required to pass a series of Capstone tests at designated times to complete the program
- New certificate programs start approximately every 30 days for most programs
- Please call 425.640.1840 for more information